C.H.Erbslöh Baltic is a subsidiary of the C.H. Erbslöh Europe Group, a distributor of specialty chemicals and industrial minerals. Since the founding of the company in 1876, it has always been privately-owned. Carl Hugo Erbslöh IV, the great grandson of the company’s founder Carl Hugo Erbslöh, is the president of the company.
The company’s strengths are its employees who convince with their substantial chemical and technical knowledge. Furthermore, eleven international subsidiaries in Central and Eastern Europe and five carefully selected partners from across Europe, enable C.H. Erbsloeh to cover the whole European market. The Group's headquarters are located in Krefeld, Germany.
C.H. Erbslöh pays attention to high quality standards. Thus, the company has its own analytical laboratory as well as two R&D labs at its disposal where the quality of the products are systematically and regularly checked. C.H. Erbslöh holds the DIN EN ISO 9001:2000 certificate and also participates in Responsible Care.
Besides modern warehouse facilities, the company also possesses a tank farm. As the company is able to break down bulk sizes into smaller packaging, small customers are most welcomed.
C.H. Erbslöh KG is a member of The LEL Group for Speciality Chemicals and Minerals – The European Alliance of Independent Technical Distribution Specialists.
|Business Type||Multinational, Specialty Chemical Distributor|
|Ownership||C H Erbslöh Group|
|CEO or Key Contact||Linas Gaidys|
C.H.Erbsloh Baltic has a warehouse in Kaunas, Lithuania for small quantities of storage and larger palletised goods.
Belarus Estonia Latvia Lithuania Ukraine