C.H.Erbslöh Benelux B.V. was founded in 1999 and is a subsidiary of the C.H.Erbslöh Group, a distributor of specialty chemicals and industrial minerals. Since the foundation of the company in 1876, it has always been privately-owned. Carl Hugo Erbslöh IV, the great grandson of the company’s founder Carl Hugo Erbslöh, is the president of the company.
The company’s strengths are its employees who convince with their substantial chemical and technical knowledge. Furthermore, eleven international subsidiaries in Central and Eastern Europe and five carefully selected partners from across Europe, enable C.H. Erbslöh to cover the whole European market. Headquarters are located in Krefeld and the company is also part of the LEL Group for Speciality Chemicals and Minerals – The European Alliance of Independent Technical Distribution Specialists.
C.H. Erbslöh pays attention to high quality standards and has its own analytical laboratory and two R&D labs where the quality of the products are systematically and regularly checked.
The Group's major warehouse facility is located in Krefeld, Germany. A fully integrated computerised system enables the optimal use of storing positions and avoids adjacent storing of incompatible products, as well as abiding by the First in First out principle. The facility handles hazardous goods and has a bunded commission area.
The Group’s facilities also include a modern tank farm with plastic and stainless steel tanks. Bulk deliveries can be transferred into IBC or smaller containers. All storage facilities comply with the latest environmental standards and ecological requirements in Germany.
|Multinational, Specialty Chemical Distributor
|C H Erbslöh Group
5632 CW Eindhoven